1. OES gathers the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
2. OES uses this information to:
3. Email contact information. OES does not share, sell, or trade email addresses, except that state and local association staff and leadership email addresses may be listed in the membership directories available on MyEmpire.OvernightEmpireSolutions.com. OES may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by OES together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
4. Other forms of contact information. Forms of contact information other than email address (for example, street address) may be listed in the membership directories available on MyEmpire.OvernightEmpireSolutions.com. OES will not share, sell or otherwise provide this contact information about you except for the following purposes:
5. Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services via OvernightEmpireSolutions.com or MyEmpire.OvernightEmpireSolutions.com will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
6. OES follows generally accepted standards to protect the information it collects and makes available via its Web sites. OES tests their security procedures regularly and modifies them as new technologies become feasible.
7. OES utilizes a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may unsubscribe from email communications using the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each email and you may unsubscribe from SMS communications by replying STOP.
8. You may edit your personal contact information directly in the MyEmpire® system or by contacting OES directly.
10. Do-Not-Track Disclosure: Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that allows you to communicate to websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Our system does not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers at this time.